Real Conversation with 4 year old and her Grandpa Real Conversation with 4 year old and her Grandpa

Savage little girl is savage. Very good animation and style, as always.

Viral Video Superstar Viral Video Superstar

You're back!!! Loved your "Neenja" series. Love this one too.

Bad Halloween Costume Bad Halloween Costume

the ending feels kinda crushed

Chickaboom Chickaboom

fun

It's a fun little game, very addictive.
Artwork is very suitable for this king of game and programing is good (no glitches).

The only minus it's that you didn't bothered to say who made the music, as if you don't have any respect for this kind of art and any interest to give proper credits to another colleague who worked on this game.

PhotonStorm responds:

Hmm, the music is clearly credited in the Credits section of the game, with a link to their site too - which we didn't have to include as they're a proper audio company and we paid them well for the music. So the link was added out of respect for their great tunes really.

If they had a NG account I'd link them under the Author Info.

Steampunk Steampunk

Not Bad

For a "time killer" game this is quite good.
Good physics, good animation, good artwork, good in game sounds, music is a bit annoying after a while but this is a matter of taste.
Level design could be a bit more complex but as I said, for a "time killer" game this it's good.

Transylvania Transylvania

Great

This definitely have a great atmosphere and character.
Also music is great, really great. Who is the author ? Shouldn't he be credited for his work ?

SoundChris Teenage Recordings: Barock Piano (?) SoundChris Teenage Recordings: Barock Piano (?)

Good playing, congrats!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot man - glad you enjoyed it :)

Oceanic Bioluminescence Oceanic Bioluminescence

Your tuba sounded pretty good on this one.

Quarl responds:

Hey thanks, I've been practicing <3

As My Heart Beats (feat. Asja Kadric) As My Heart Beats (feat. Asja Kadric)

Very nice. Voice could be louder, right now is way overpowered by the orchestra and it's fighting with the violin solo.

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

O-nceput anu' bine. Tare fain, felicitari.

Fireballs and Lightning Fireballs and Lightning

Good artwork, you overly talented artist.
Now, I'm sad that you have such thoughts. Is there anything I could do to help?

Troisnyx responds:

Just keep the thoughts and the prayers coming. I feel very unsafe where I'm at... Not because of anything happening now, but because of past history.

Big Hair Big Hair