View Profile sorohanro

72 Movie Reviews

Oh boy!

Funny idea, original crossover, good animation, voice acting and sound effects.

THIS!!! You said it!

15 Game Reviews

fun

It's a fun little game, very addictive.
Artwork is very suitable for this king of game and programing is good (no glitches).

The only minus it's that you didn't bothered to say who made the music, as if you don't have any respect for this kind of art and any interest to give proper credits to another colleague who worked on this game.

PhotonStorm responds:

Hmm, the music is clearly credited in the Credits section of the game, with a link to their site too - which we didn't have to include as they're a proper audio company and we paid them well for the music. So the link was added out of respect for their great tunes really.

If they had a NG account I'd link them under the Author Info.

Not Bad

For a "time killer" game this is quite good.
Good physics, good animation, good artwork, good in game sounds, music is a bit annoying after a while but this is a matter of taste.
Level design could be a bit more complex but as I said, for a "time killer" game this it's good.

Great

This definitely have a great atmosphere and character.
Also music is great, really great. Who is the author ? Shouldn't he be credited for his work ?

317 Audio Reviews

Nice job on sound design. I think this could easily fit into a movie or game.

ambivalentinquire responds:

Thanks stay tuned more stuff up soon

It has a late 80s / early 90s vibe. Nicely produced, however there are some notes in the piano part and cello that doesn't fit perfectly in the chord progression.

Svenzo responds:

The song is based on Promisk - Autumn light, it seem to have the same notes as the original.

Really well done. Love the energy of the vocals.

22 Art Reviews

The main character is a bit too pale. Might be sick, or might be a vampire. Watch out!

Tango454 responds:

He is drunk

I have no idea how a thing can be optimistic and depressing at the same time.

Tango454 responds:

Lol, i dont know too, i thinked its optimistic only, but after you said its depressing...

Looks good.

Don't be bitter, be better. (A.Madubuko) Flesh will rot but songs remain in ages. (Citrina)

Mihai Sorohan @sorohanro