View Profile sorohanro

69 Movie Reviews

Really cool, can't wait to see more of this.

LaurenLArtist responds:

Thank you so much! Stay tuned, already working on the next one.

The education system is wrong, was for quite a while already.

The animation was a bit basic, but the story was actually funny. Reminded me of our cat.

15 Game Reviews

fun

It's a fun little game, very addictive.
Artwork is very suitable for this king of game and programing is good (no glitches).

The only minus it's that you didn't bothered to say who made the music, as if you don't have any respect for this kind of art and any interest to give proper credits to another colleague who worked on this game.

PhotonStorm responds:

Hmm, the music is clearly credited in the Credits section of the game, with a link to their site too - which we didn't have to include as they're a proper audio company and we paid them well for the music. So the link was added out of respect for their great tunes really.

If they had a NG account I'd link them under the Author Info.

Not Bad

For a "time killer" game this is quite good.
Good physics, good animation, good artwork, good in game sounds, music is a bit annoying after a while but this is a matter of taste.
Level design could be a bit more complex but as I said, for a "time killer" game this it's good.

Great

This definitely have a great atmosphere and character.
Also music is great, really great. Who is the author ? Shouldn't he be credited for his work ?

297 Audio Reviews

Really nice opening, hope to hear more from you.

I can hear the inspiration from "This is Halloween" by Danny Elfman from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Well done. The theremin sound is a nice touch.

Interesting choice of instruments... 2 baritone saxophones?
Some instruments doesn't sound like live instruments, more like Broadway Big Band by Fable Sounds, but the composition is nice.

VociferousMusic responds:

I have looked for the "Broadway Big Band" you mentioned. After I have seen the preview video, I got to the conclusion, that the sound package contains live-performed instruments, that were recorded and converted into wav-files, which is not very different from what I have done with this song.

Yes, it might not sound that obvious, but there is one baritone sax placed in the foreground and the other in the background.

19 Art Reviews

Nice!

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you like it meep 💖 Thank you~

Cool. more realistic than previously artworks. I like this style more.

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you do, thank you ^_^ I'll admit to loving this style more, as well.

Nice, as in creepy, but nice.

Don't be bitter, be better. (A.Madubuko) Flesh will rot but songs remain in ages. (Citrina)

Mihai Sorohan @sorohanro