View Profile sorohanro

75 Movie Reviews

I've been keeping an eye on this series for a while. Nice.

Nice. I look forward to see the finished/ complete version.

Nice style, good job on animation and voice over. Technically, quite well made.
I'm not a fan of those theories, but that's beside the point. I admire your dedication.

15 Game Reviews

fun

It's a fun little game, very addictive.
Artwork is very suitable for this king of game and programing is good (no glitches).

The only minus it's that you didn't bothered to say who made the music, as if you don't have any respect for this kind of art and any interest to give proper credits to another colleague who worked on this game.

PhotonStorm responds:

Hmm, the music is clearly credited in the Credits section of the game, with a link to their site too - which we didn't have to include as they're a proper audio company and we paid them well for the music. So the link was added out of respect for their great tunes really.

If they had a NG account I'd link them under the Author Info.

Not Bad

For a "time killer" game this is quite good.
Good physics, good animation, good artwork, good in game sounds, music is a bit annoying after a while but this is a matter of taste.
Level design could be a bit more complex but as I said, for a "time killer" game this it's good.

Great

This definitely have a great atmosphere and character.
Also music is great, really great. Who is the author ? Shouldn't he be credited for his work ?

326 Audio Reviews

Cool track. A better orchestral library would do it justice, but as usual, I'm amazed by your composing skills.

Troisnyx responds:

Ah, thank you, my friend. ☺️ Would that I could get the better libraries... but until then, these will have to do.

I always found awesome your style, and your chord progression and melodies are brilliant, but lately your mixing and producing skills made a big leap forward. I mean 1:40 is just epic!

Cheers ❀️

You wanna hear both "A Stroll Down St Pancras" and "please take care of this star," both (and all my current pieces) have my mixing on them. πŸ‘€

Not bad... not bat at all.

TenodiBoris responds:

19 Art Reviews

In Europe, Foamy can already drink beer!

Looks good.

Nice!

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you like it meep πŸ’– Thank you~

Don't be bitter, be better. (A.Madubuko) Flesh will rot but songs remain in ages. (Citrina)

Mihai Sorohan @sorohanro