View Profile sorohanro

72 Movie Reviews

Oh boy!

Funny idea, original crossover, good animation, voice acting and sound effects.

THIS!!! You said it!

15 Game Reviews

fun

It's a fun little game, very addictive.
Artwork is very suitable for this king of game and programing is good (no glitches).

The only minus it's that you didn't bothered to say who made the music, as if you don't have any respect for this kind of art and any interest to give proper credits to another colleague who worked on this game.

PhotonStorm responds:

Hmm, the music is clearly credited in the Credits section of the game, with a link to their site too - which we didn't have to include as they're a proper audio company and we paid them well for the music. So the link was added out of respect for their great tunes really.

If they had a NG account I'd link them under the Author Info.

Not Bad

For a "time killer" game this is quite good.
Good physics, good animation, good artwork, good in game sounds, music is a bit annoying after a while but this is a matter of taste.
Level design could be a bit more complex but as I said, for a "time killer" game this it's good.

Great

This definitely have a great atmosphere and character.
Also music is great, really great. Who is the author ? Shouldn't he be credited for his work ?

310 Audio Reviews

Nice. I like the contrast between the "wintry" instruments and the groove.

BenTibbetts responds:

Thanks! Me too, I like how this one came out. Glad you enjoyed it.

Cool track, pretty complex production. Love what you did with the voice.

Nice to see a normal chord progression, some structure that doesn't repeat same 4 chords, some development. At 00:10 I would go with a different chord; e, g#, b, d is a E7 which clashes with that c# in the melody, instead I would go with same chord f#, a, c#, move the bass to e (so it would be a F#min/E or F#min7 with the 7th in the bass as a transition note to D maj, next chord). This way you would have a common note in the melody and chord, create a feeling of stability by having same chord and creating a tension with the 7th, just enough to propel you to the next chord.
Anyway, love the 80s, early 90s feel.

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Wow this is great feedback thank you. I think i understand what you're saying, though my music theory could definitely use some improvement. Regardless i am very grateful for this, i will consider this moving forward in my practicing. Take care!

20 Art Reviews

Looks good.

Nice!

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you like it meep 💖 Thank you~

Cool. more realistic than previously artworks. I like this style more.

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you do, thank you ^_^ I'll admit to loving this style more, as well.

Don't be bitter, be better. (A.Madubuko) Flesh will rot but songs remain in ages. (Citrina)

Mihai Sorohan @sorohanro