View Profile sorohanro

All 317 Audio Reviews

195 w/ Responses

Nice job on sound design. I think this could easily fit into a movie or game.

ambivalentinquire responds:

Thanks stay tuned more stuff up soon

It has a late 80s / early 90s vibe. Nicely produced, however there are some notes in the piano part and cello that doesn't fit perfectly in the chord progression.

Svenzo responds:

The song is based on Promisk - Autumn light, it seem to have the same notes as the original.

Really well done. Love the energy of the vocals.

Somehow very dark, but nicely done.

This should be the new Batman soundtrack. You just went full epic.

Nice. I like the contrast between the "wintry" instruments and the groove.

BenTibbetts responds:

Thanks! Me too, I like how this one came out. Glad you enjoyed it.

Cool track, pretty complex production. Love what you did with the voice.

Nice to see a normal chord progression, some structure that doesn't repeat same 4 chords, some development. At 00:10 I would go with a different chord; e, g#, b, d is a E7 which clashes with that c# in the melody, instead I would go with same chord f#, a, c#, move the bass to e (so it would be a F#min/E or F#min7 with the 7th in the bass as a transition note to D maj, next chord). This way you would have a common note in the melody and chord, create a feeling of stability by having same chord and creating a tension with the 7th, just enough to propel you to the next chord.
Anyway, love the 80s, early 90s feel.

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Wow this is great feedback thank you. I think i understand what you're saying, though my music theory could definitely use some improvement. Regardless i am very grateful for this, i will consider this moving forward in my practicing. Take care!

Nice... well, maybe "nice" is not the most appropriate word for a metal track... Cool track. After listening to it I feel like after a good coffee.

TSRBand responds:

Thank you! Happy you liked it :)

Added to the Christmas playlist ;)

JohnnyFrizz responds:

YAY! :D Thanks brother, happy holidays!

Don't be bitter, be better. (A.Madubuko) Flesh will rot but songs remain in ages. (Citrina)

Mihai Sorohan @sorohanro