View Profile sorohanro

79 Movie Reviews

Savage little girl is savage. Very good animation and style, as always.

You're back!!! Loved your "Neenja" series. Love this one too.

the ending feels kinda crushed

15 Game Reviews

fun

It's a fun little game, very addictive.
Artwork is very suitable for this king of game and programing is good (no glitches).

The only minus it's that you didn't bothered to say who made the music, as if you don't have any respect for this kind of art and any interest to give proper credits to another colleague who worked on this game.

PhotonStorm responds:

Hmm, the music is clearly credited in the Credits section of the game, with a link to their site too - which we didn't have to include as they're a proper audio company and we paid them well for the music. So the link was added out of respect for their great tunes really.

If they had a NG account I'd link them under the Author Info.

Not Bad

For a "time killer" game this is quite good.
Good physics, good animation, good artwork, good in game sounds, music is a bit annoying after a while but this is a matter of taste.
Level design could be a bit more complex but as I said, for a "time killer" game this it's good.

Great

This definitely have a great atmosphere and character.
Also music is great, really great. Who is the author ? Shouldn't he be credited for his work ?

301 Audio Reviews

I have no idea what sample you used, but it sounds very very nice.

IoTheEternal responds:

It is a frequency sample they recorded off the actual sun - in space. It was really cool.

thanks for the review dear! :)

-shawn-

My 3 years old son told me "click on that 5, this tune is happy", so I did that ;)

IoTheEternal responds:

LOL and it's called symphony of sadness.. that's funny :P

always listen to your kids, if they agree with me :P

thanks for the review dear!

-shawn-

A classic track that I hated, now in a version that finally is in the right style :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

HAHA, SUCCESS! lol. Glad you dug it, even a litte!! haha. Thanks brother. Hope all is well with you!

15 Art Reviews

O-nceput anu' bine. Tare fain, felicitari.

Good artwork, you overly talented artist.
Now, I'm sad that you have such thoughts. Is there anything I could do to help?

Troisnyx responds:

Just keep the thoughts and the prayers coming. I feel very unsafe where I'm at... Not because of anything happening now, but because of past history.

Very nice.

marsoupskin responds:

thank you!

Don't be bitter, be better. (A.Madubuko) Flesh will rot but songs remain in ages. (Citrina)

42, Male